We have compiled our care instructions for you so that you know which materials we use and how you can properly care for your accessories from us.
In general, you need to know that all of our accessories and products (Crossbody phone case, Pearl bracelets as well as scrunchies are handmade. This means, for example, with the pearl crossbody phone case that every pearl- crossbody phone case / Necklace case can look a little different. The pearls are pulled individually onto a cotton thread and are hand-knotted by hand. Possible differences in length can arise here. Please do not strain the pearls too much, otherwise the cotton thread can stretch and the pearl- crossbody phone case gets longer that way.
The braided sides of ours crossbody phone case are all individually braided by hand, so differences in length of 1-2cm can occur. This is normal, no machines are used for our production, we rely on Arts & crafts.
Also the Pearl bracelets are made by hand in the same way as the pearl crossbody phone case.
Handmade / Fairmade means:
1. Care instructions crossbody phone case
HOW DO YOU CARE FOR YOUR MARILIScrossbody phone case / NECKLACE CASE BEST AND SAFE?
- To protect the crossbody phone case from discoloration and fading of the metal parts, you should protect it from permanent, strong sunlight and heat. Please note: Our attached metal elements are fashion jewelry that can tarnish.
- Any contact with cosmetic products such as Desinfection spray, Perfumes, deodorant, sun cream or hairspray can attack the product and lead to discoloration.
- All our crossbody phone cases can be wipesd with a cloth and water and natural lye / soap, but you should get on the pearls or the braided sides without harsh cleaning agents or solvents. You can also wipe the metal parts with a dry cloth.
- Sweat can affect the metal parts of our crossbody phone case/ lead to discoloration and discoloration. Protect your new accessory so that you don't use it while exercising. Clean yours crossbody phone case with a soft cloth after contact with sweat.
- Protect yours crossbody phone casen / also in front of chlorine and a swimming pool.
- Please avoid strong knocks and excessive pulling so that no glue loosens or other damage occurs to your favorite item. crossbody phone case Not. It is manual work and should be treated accordingly.
- Liquids such as fats and Oils or fumes can damage your new accessory. Discoloration and discoloration can occur. The crossbody phone cases / are ONLY! Intended for the weight of PHONE, not for bags.
- Please note that the metal elements carabiners, coins, end caps and rings are fashion jewelry that can discolour through intensive use, moisture and temperature.
Marilis GmbH does not accept any liability for your cell phone / smartphone. The metal parts are fashion jewelry.
2. Care instructionsPearl bracelets
HOW DO YOU CARE FOR YOUR MARILISPEARL BRACELETS BEST AND SAFE?
- Please avoid long contact with thePearl bracelets With high temperature and strong sunlight, the pearls may fade after a long time in the sun. Wearing them on the beach as jewelry one time or another is perfectly fine.
- You should remove light soiling with a soft, lint-free cloth. Lye or soap can also be used for this and thatPearl bracelets can be wiped off with a cloth
- You shouldPearl bracelets Do not wear it when doing housework or playing sports, as there is a risk of injury if you get stuck somewhere.
- The jewelry creations should not come into contact with sun cream or chlorinated water swimming pool or sauna, this can lead to discoloration.n.
- ThePearl bracelets can be wiped off with a damp cloth and warm water, but are not machine washable.
3. Care instructions Scunrchies
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR MARILIS SILK SCRUNCHIES BEST AND SAFE?
- We advise against washing the 100 silk scrunchies in the washing machine, as our metal coin is attached to them and it is a biological dye that can rub off. Please wash off with lukewarm water.
- The Scurnchie is handmade, there may be different discolorations on the Scurnchie
- You can wear the Scruchie on the beach, but you should protect it from salt and chlorinated water.
4. Care instructionsMini bag
HOW DO YOU CARE FOR YOUR MARILISMINI-BAG BEST AND SAFE?
- You should be yoursMini bag do not wash in the washing machine. It is made of cork leather and has metal parts sewn on that cannot be washed in the washing machine.
- You canMini bag Carry anywhere, it fits in every vacation bag. Nevertheless, protect them from extreme sunlight
- TheMini bag comes with one of our pearl straps. Please be careful not to pull too hard on the strap so that the fasteners tear.
- You can do yoursMini bag weaken with a damp cloth if a stain should appear.
If you have any questions about our care instructions, please send us an email:email@example.com